1989 26' Renken SeaMaster 2688 Walk Around
Ready for some serious saltwater fishing this season?
For sale is a 1989 26 foot Renken I/O 2688 SeaMaster WA that has been customized for the serious fisherman.
A SS hardtop was installed in 1995, and the pilot area is fully canvassed
(custom - new in 2010).
This I/O boat was originally powered (manufactured) with a 260 HP engine & a Mercruiser stern drive, and was considered under-powered at the time.
This rig was re-powered 6 years ago with a 350 cc / 325 HP GM Vortec and an OMC Outdrive. The Gas tank holds 200 gallons.
- Trim Tabs
- Raw water wash down
- On-board live-well
- Additional live-well w/ external pump
- Rocket launchers
- 9 rod holders
- 2 built-in fish boxes w/pumps
- 6 holds
- AC/DC with 30 amp extension cord for shore power
- AC/DC Refrigerator/lights/cabin power
- One-burner Alcohol Stove
- Freshwater Shower & Sink in enclosed head area
- Sleeps 4- spare bunks or could also be used for storage, etc.
- Spare Prop
- Rod storage on deck & in cabin
- FRESHWATER HOLDING TANK NEEDS TO BE REPAIRED
- HAS A CHEMICAL TOILET IN HEAD/SHOWER AREA (waste tank/pump-out needs repair)
- ALL CUSHIONS NEED TO BE REPLACED
- Panasonic KX-G2220 Marine Transceiver
- Eclipse DSC-GX1000S Marine Transceiver
- Simrad CP32MKII DGPS Floscan Chartplotter
- Raytheon Pathfinder SL70 Radar (16mi)
- Through-hull mounted Humminbird 900 series sidescan sonar /fishfinder transducer ready for your high-tech fishfinder
- Am/Fm Stereo w/Cassette Player! ;>)
Renken boats were known for being solid, no-frills performers. The design of the later 21- through 26-foot Seamaster hulls provided a very stable, seaworthy ride in all conditions.
They were built in Charleston, SC. "I will say the 2 Renkens I've been on have the BEST chop crushing hull design for the Great S. Bay-famous for its afternoon 18" chop. Larsons, SeaRays, Centurys and even the Carver have ALL pounded into this chop while the little flyweight Renken take sat on at full tilt with less than spine tingling results."
-Happy Renken rider 2013.
- Length 26', 8"
- Beam 9'6" (!)
- Net Weight 4610 lbs
- Boat has current Rhode Island title & registration
- Parts? Order everything you need from CrowleysMarine.com
2013 Maintenance - $6300 of documented repairs & replacements
- Totally rebuilt OMC Outdrive with 2 Year Warranty (2-25-13)
- Fuel filter, oil pan, oil pressure sending unit, v-belts, engine coupler, water pump gaskets, power steering pump, exhaust pipe (4-10-13)
- Alternator & prop-reconditioning (7-2-13)
- Fuel Pump, sending unit & Draw Tube (10-9-13)
2015 Maintenance - $3200 of documented repairs & replacements
- Rebuilt Alternator* (9-28-15)
- 2 New Batteries (9-28-15)
- New Water Pump (9-28-15)
- Replaced Impeller Housing (9-28-15)
- *New Alternator (11-30-15)
- Pump out Gas Tank (11-30-15)
- Winterize 8 Cyl. Engine (11-30-15)
Also included is a 1997 Karavan Dual-axel Galvanized Roller Boat Trailer. The trailer alone is worth $2500 +.
- Length: 24 feet
- Weight: 1950 lbs
- Capacity: 6200 lbs
The tires are in excellent shape- the trailer master cylinder needs to be repaired & the brakes need new shoes.
The trailer is currently registered in the State of Rhode Island.
Set up for Cruising/Fishing - CURRENTLY STORED AT BREWER'S SAKONNET MARINA
222 Narragansett Blvd, Portsmouth, RI
$9,500 OBRO Takes it all.